GIS Skill Development Program
Use of geospatial technology is growing at an unprecedented rate. A lot of startups are providing location based consumer apps and this is increasing the job opportunities in the geospatial industry.
We prepare GIS enabled workforce by offering certificate trainings in geospatial technologies. Students from the engineering colleges, geography departments in the universities and with IT education or additional diplomas can learn GIS through our courses specially designed for students at attractive and affordable fees.
STUDENT GIS BATCH DETAILS:
Course Name – Career oriented GIS training
Minimum batch size – 10
Registration fees – 5000 Rs
Batch period – 1 month
Classes – 3 times a week
Eligibility and other terms for students:
- Student registering for GIS certificate course should carry a copy of ID card.
- Student is required to have his own personal laptop for the training purpose.
- Student should be able to attend all the classes for best benefits.
- Students are required to pass the test conducted after completion of the course to obtain certificate.
- Student trainee is expected to have basic knowledge and hands-on experience of using computer, internet and normal functions.
Terms & Conditions:
1. All prices are in INR (Indian Rupees) per attendee/trainee and applicable for in-house (GISUS Training Facility, Jaipur) trainings only. Additional travel & lodging cost shall be levied for trainings conducted out of Jaipur.
2. Training timings are 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM for every training day.
3. Student trainee shall be required to pay 100% course fee in advance to confirm the registration.
4. Full payment must be made before commencement of training.